Ian Burrell is Assistant Editor and Media Editor of The Independent.
20 October 2014 12:00 AM
Increase is blamed on users’ lack of understanding of their legal responsibilities
19 October 2014 05:34 PM
Founder Michael Keating talks about the success behind the London-based company
19 October 2014 05:19 PM
After the Jeremy Clarkson fiasco in Tierra del Fuego, a happier BBC story from the bottom of the Earth.
19 October 2014 05:13 PM
Ebola shouldn't dominate the media coverage of Africa
16 October 2014 07:08 PM
Exclusive: Edgy, youth-focused media group is going global, but has it sold out?
15 October 2014 11:00 PM
15 October 2014 06:01 PM
Middle-aged Baby Boomers are now so obsessed with social media that they rate their number of virtual friends as more important to their self-esteem than experiences they have in the “real” world.
14 October 2014 06:29 PM
She made a “very personal decision” to quit her job as a journalist after 25 years
13 October 2014 06:01 PM
Government asked to investigate Gulf nation’s links to UK spyware company
13 October 2014 05:57 PM
Presenter claims H982 FKL plate was a 'genuine accident'
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Sorry Judy Finnigan – Ched Evans is no less sickening than an alleyway rapist
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Workers 'could be forced to pay £5 a week' to get benefits
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver allegedly kicks gay couple off for kissing
- 1 Indian footballer Peter Biaksangzuala dies after injuring spine doing somersault celebration
- 2 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 3 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Lynda Bellingham dead: Loose Women presenter dies after battle with colon cancer