Ian Robertson Hamilton QC is a lawyer and Scottish Nationalist. He is best known for his part in the removal of the Stone of Scone from Westminster Abbey in 1950.
26 August 2014 07:00 PM
The people of Scotland aren't fighting for a political cause — they're fighting for national existence, and against Britain's ruling elite
22 October 1996 12:02 AM
30 July 1996 12:02 AM
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'