Ian Stubbs is Vicar of Glossop Parish Church in Derbyshire. He has been a priest in the Church of England for 41 years and a campaigner for the rights of LGBT people in the Church.
13 February 2013 09:54 AM
Gossip is also rife that there could be further disclosures about the reluctance or inability of the hierarchy to properly address child abuse
24 September 2012 05:30 AM
Father Ian Stubbs has seen homophobia in action, and is prepared to take a stand.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 3 'Necrophilia-obsessed' girl among double murder accused in three-way sex case
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Revealed after 75 years of secrecy: 'Fifi' the glamorous WW2 special agent who tested British spies' resolve