Ian Stubbs is Vicar of Glossop Parish Church in Derbyshire. He has been a priest in the Church of England for 41 years and a campaigner for the rights of LGBT people in the Church.
13 February 2013 09:54 AM
Gossip is also rife that there could be further disclosures about the reluctance or inability of the hierarchy to properly address child abuse
24 September 2012 05:30 AM
Father Ian Stubbs has seen homophobia in action, and is prepared to take a stand.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'
- < Previous
- Next >