Ingrid E Newkirk
Ingrid E Newkirk is founder of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals UK (PETA UK), and the author of a new book, The PETA Practical Guide to Animal Rights. Her other books include One Can Make A Difference, Making Kind Choices, PETA’s Celebrity Cookbook, Let's Have a Dog Party!, 250 Things You Can Do to Make Your Cat Adore You, and her “cheap airport novel,” Free the Animals!
- 1 Top PR exec Justine Sacco under fire for sending racist tweet before flying to Africa
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 The publisher who played with fire: the battle for control of Larsson's £30m legacy
- 5 Police seize possessions of rough sleepers in crackdown on homelessness