Isobel Yeung is a TV presenter for CCTV-News and ICS. With a UK and Chinese background, she is currently based in Shanghai.
28 April 2013 12:23 PM
Despite recent food safety scares, only a foolish foreigner would underestimate the hearty attachment of the Chinese to their meat.
05 April 2013 10:33 AM
The 'tyrant China strikes again' line isn't always applicable. We need more perspective when looking at China's policies in the autonomous region of Inner Mongolia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was