Ivy Lahon is Associate Picture Editor for The Independent and i and has been with the newspaper since 2004. Before joining the paper full time Ivy picture edited for The Guardian and Time Out and spent 2 years working with Amnesty International on various projects including the first book by former Amnesty Secretary General Irene Khan and the imagery for Amnesty’s 50th anniversary in 2011. She has an MA in Photojournalism and Documentary Photography and has exhibited her own photography in the past.
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Gender-specific books demean all our children. So the Independent on Sunday will no longer review anything marketed to exclude either sex
- 3 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Did jetliner fly into area controlled by Taliban? Net widens after claims final satellite signal could have been sent from the ground
- 4 Nasa-funded study warns of ‘collapse of civilisation’ in coming decades
- 5 'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Viral Facebook links are profiting hackers