Originally from the West Country, Jack Hurley is a Leeds-based writer and former mental health professional whose perhaps unhealthy obsessions with the BBC's Question Time has helped him carve a niche in the blogosphere (http://questionabletime.com/). When not engaged in Photoshopping the same picture of David Dimbleby into progressively more farcical scenarios, Hurley can be found playing guitar in “Leeds' most random looking band”.
- 1 Kim Jong-un shows off airport designed by architect he likely had executed
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Why it matters 26 million people have changed their Facebook profile picture to a rainbow flag
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L James's Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned