Originally from the West Country, Jack Hurley is a Leeds-based writer and former mental health professional whose perhaps unhealthy obsessions with the BBC's Question Time has helped him carve a niche in the blogosphere (http://questionabletime.com/). When not engaged in Photoshopping the same picture of David Dimbleby into progressively more farcical scenarios, Hurley can be found playing guitar in “Leeds' most random looking band”.
Yes, Helen Flanagan's meltdown on I'm a Celeb is sad. But the reality of mental illness is much sadder
28 November 2012 04:42 PM
Don't be fooled by these celebrity traumas. The camera-friendly "meltdowns" on reality TV reinforce unhelpful stereotypes about mental health
Ed Miliband says he wants to reform mental health care. My years on the front line make me sceptical
30 October 2012 12:51 PM
The Coalition's programme of cuts have had a disproportionate effect on the mentally ill and it will take more than words to fix that
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders