Originally from the West Country, Jack Hurley is a Leeds-based writer and former mental health professional whose perhaps unhealthy obsessions with the BBC's Question Time has helped him carve a niche in the blogosphere (http://questionabletime.com/). When not engaged in Photoshopping the same picture of David Dimbleby into progressively more farcical scenarios, Hurley can be found playing guitar in “Leeds' most random looking band”.
- 1 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 2 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina