Jack Straw has been Labour MP for Blackburn since 1979 and is a former Home Secretary (1997-2001), Foreign Secretary (2001-6), and Lord High Chancellor and Justice Secretary (2007-10).
17 January 2014 05:50 PM
Ex-home secretary Jack Straw returns from a visit to Tehran convinced that it’s time for the West to rethink its relationship with the regime
28 September 2012 06:14 PM
The former Home, Foreign and Justice Secretary answers questions on the issues that have dominated headlines over the past week. Do you agree with him?
24 June 1999 12:02 AM
25 May 1999 12:02 AM
09 November 1998 12:02 AM
12 March 1998 12:02 AM
11 April 1997 12:02 AM
03 June 1996 12:02 AM
20 April 1996 12:02 AM
07 September 1995 12:02 AM
Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Michael Gove determined to scrap the Human Rights Act – even if Scotland retains it
Threat to scrap Human Rights Act could see UK follow Nazi example, warns UN official
Church of England 'one generation away from extinction' after dramatic loss of followers
- 1 California man brutally beat 82-year-old Sikh grandfather he mistook for 'one of those people'
- 2 Amber Peat: Body found in search for missing 13-year-old who left house after argument with her parents
- 3 School kitchen manager 'fired from Colorado school for giving hungry students free lunches'
- 4 Gay teenager 'forced to have sex with his own mother' to 'cure' his homosexuality, campaigners in India say
- 5 Charles Kennedy 'had better judgement drunk than many sober politicians' says Ian Hislop