Jack Straw has been Labour MP for Blackburn since 1979 and is a former Home Secretary (1997-2001), Foreign Secretary (2001-6), and Lord High Chancellor and Justice Secretary (2007-10).
17 January 2014 05:50 PM
Ex-home secretary Jack Straw returns from a visit to Tehran convinced that it’s time for the West to rethink its relationship with the regime
28 September 2012 06:14 PM
The former Home, Foreign and Justice Secretary answers questions on the issues that have dominated headlines over the past week. Do you agree with him?
24 June 1999 12:02 AM
25 May 1999 12:02 AM
09 November 1998 12:02 AM
12 March 1998 12:02 AM
11 April 1997 12:02 AM
03 June 1996 12:02 AM
20 April 1996 12:02 AM
07 September 1995 12:02 AM
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 4 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 5 Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter as minister says ‘animal rights come before religion’