Belgian-born Jacques Rogge is the eighth and current president of the International Olympic Committee. An orthopedic surgeon by profession, Rogge competed in yachting in the 1968, 1972 and 1976 Olympic Games and has also played rugby for the Belgian national team. In 2002 he was made a Count in the Belgian nobility by King Albert II
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 5 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it