James Corrigan writes about golf and other sports for The Independent.
30 April 2012 12:00 AM
There will be sage advice, like, “Tiger, don’t answer that Tweet on the porn queen and the waitress”
29 April 2012 12:00 AM
Terry may be a pantomime villain but that does not mean he isn't entitled to a bit of fair play
23 April 2012 12:00 AM
For every Manchester United, there are many thousands of little sports clubs such as Penarth
22 April 2012 12:00 AM
There is no point getting too worked up about Formula One in Bahrain – questions of morality do not apply to multi-millionaires
16 April 2012 12:00 AM
If you hit the ball to a few inches, it's a great shot. If you hole it, it's dismissed as lucky. How does that work
15 April 2012 12:00 AM
Handing over Grand National reins without so much as a fight shows the BBC's priorities are all wrong
11 April 2012 12:00 AM
Even Tiger Woods's most ardent supporters have turned against him over his club-kicking antics at last week's Masters. The former Ryder Cup captain Paul Azinger called him an "embarrassment to the game".
10 April 2012 12:00 AM
World No 3 believes he will end England's 16-year title wait despite his terrible time on the Augusta greens
09 April 2012 12:00 AM
Luke Donald is anything but a recalcitrant by nature, yet he has urged the Augusta officials to take steps to ensure no player has to go through what he did on Thursday.
09 April 2012 12:00 AM
South African's extraordinary albatross is in vain after American holds nerve at the second extra hole
- 1 Man and woman arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder victim of Woolwich machete attack, named as Drummer Lee Rigby
- 2 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
- 3 Grace Dent: I’m not sure how these people can avoid being called ‘bigots’. And the more ‘civilised’, the worse they are
- 4 Woolwich murder: They killed, then they performed - these men should be starved of our attention
- 5 Woolwich attack: The EDL will seek to exploit this evil crime for their own evil ends
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.