James Geary is an American-born, London-based writer and the former Europe editor of Time. His most recent book is 'Geary’s Guide to the World's Great Aphorists' which he claims to be the largest collection of aphorisms in the English language.
- 1 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 2 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 3 What color is The Dress, white and gold or blue and black? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Madonna claims jokes about her age tantamount to racism: 'No one would dare to say a degrading remark about being black'