James Moore is Deputy Business Editor at The Independent.
Double decker wheelchair odyssey: How hard can it be for a wheelchair user to travel around London on buses?
12 December 2014 05:12 PM
As The Independent’s James Moore discovers, very hard indeed
11 December 2014 12:55 AM
09 December 2014 11:28 PM
08 December 2014 11:00 PM
'It is very hard for me not to see that this is anything other than a mass-marketed tax avoidance scheme,' said a furious Margaret Hodge
James Moore: Despite partial climbdown by Gavin Darby suppliers will still get to ‘invest’ in Premier Foods’ future
08 December 2014 07:46 PM
Outlook: If the suppliers have won any kind of a victory here it’s of the pyrrhic kind
08 December 2014 07:38 PM
Outlook: Comparison sites don’t always disclose they are part- or fully owned by insurers, and frequently leave their customers confused
05 December 2014 10:29 PM
The latest online lender has attracted top City backers. But can these new challenger banks really change the face of the industry?
05 December 2014 01:02 AM
The Co-operative Bank has torn up this year’s long-term incentive plan for its senior executives amid expectations that it has failed stress tests mandated by the Bank of England.
04 December 2014 07:21 PM
Northern Ireland stands to lose hundreds of millions of pounds
03 December 2014 07:22 PM
Measure is expected to raise £4bn over the next five years
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
- 1 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 2 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 3 What color is The Dress, white and gold or blue and black? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Madonna claims jokes about her age tantamount to racism: 'No one would dare to say a degrading remark about being black'