James Moore is the Independent's Associate Business Editor and writes the Outlook City comment column from Tuesday to Friday. He also has a keen interest in disability issues and when not attempting to further injure himself playing wheelchair basketball.
01 July 2015 01:29 AM
01 July 2015 01:24 AM
29 June 2015 11:55 PM
18 June 2015 01:26 AM
18 June 2015 01:25 AM
18 June 2015 01:19 AM
17 June 2015 02:08 AM
Outlook Four years after failing to secure common company tax rules across its member states, the EU is set to have another go.
17 June 2015 02:07 AM
Outlook You’d think that the insurance industry would be delighted at the creation of ‘MedCo’, an independent medical panel set up by the Ministry of Justice to assess whiplash and other accident injury claims.
17 June 2015 02:06 AM
11 June 2015 04:45 AM
While sales might have been down at the headline level, that is more or less to be expected at a time of still quite sharp price deflation
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 250,000 back our campaign
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 1 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 2 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 3 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 4 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 5 Bryan Cranston speaks candidly about wealth