James Parry is a freelance writer, editor, traveller, lecturer and author. He read French and Politics at Bristol University and has worked mainly in publishing, firstly at the London Centre of Arab Studies and the National Trust, then at New Holland, and more recently for Canvas art magazine and as a freelance writer and author. He specialises in wildlife, heritage, travel and art, but will write on anything that catches his eye or imagination. His website is: www.jamesvparry.com
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 4 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition