James is a writer from Melbourne, Australia. He has written extensively on big hitting topics such as how to tell the perfect Dad Joke, what marketers can learn from spam and why he desperately misses Transport for London (www.jamesschloeffel.com)
05 November 2012 11:49 AM
Remember when you set a meeting date and time, and actually showed up? For some, it just doesn't seem trendy to stick to plans anymore.
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile