Jamie Stokes is a keen observer of Polish culture and edits English-language monthly, the Krakow Post.
England v Poland: Some handy football phrases to talk about the beautiful game with your Polish neighbours
15 October 2013 05:50 PM
The World Cup qualifier match will take place at Wembley tonight
16 July 2013 05:40 PM
What is being perceived as the curtailment of religious freedoms may be better characterised as a victory for animal welfare
21 May 2013 01:20 PM
Larry Page, the search engine's co-founder, hopes to apportion part of the world for "illegal" plans
16 May 2013 11:14 AM
Freedom of movement has opened a world of opportunity for today's young people
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'