Jem Collins is a journalism student at the University of Kent and a freelance writer. You can find out more about what she's up to at www.jemcollins.wordpress.com
05 February 2014 11:33 AM
It’s no longer a case of who can drink the most in your friendship group; you’re comparing yourself to the world and there’s always someone who can do better
26 July 2013 10:37 AM
If you're constantly tired of being that poor student, maybe it's time you got a job?
22 July 2013 11:29 AM
We have to accept the fact that most women won’t sign up because of the body hair stigma we have to deal with
19 July 2013 04:20 PM
Holidaymakers need to drastically rethink their mindset and foreign tourism boards need to stop catering people who refuse to step outside their comfort zone
17 July 2013 07:53 PM
David Collins, the interior designer whose “magic” touch changed the face of Britain’s most iconic restaurants, bars and hotels has died.
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
Greece debt crisis: Angela Merkel and Francois Hollande issue Athens with 24-hour ultimatum to avoid crashing out of the euro
Greece crisis: Referendum exposes a gaping hole at the heart of the European Union – its lack of genuine legitimacy
- 1 Man who was struck and killed by lightning in Brecon Beacons 'was carrying a selfie stick'
- 2 Lisa Randolph-Gant: Queen Elsa cake maker says she will carry on baking and will not let people 'break her spirit'
- 3 Tube strike: This pedestrian-friendly map tells you the time it takes to walk between stations
- 4 Pamplona Running of the Bulls 2015: Three men gored and 10 hospitalised on first day of festival
- 5 Sarah Jessica Parker explains why she is not a feminist: 'It's not just about women now'