Jem Collins is a journalism student at the University of Kent and a freelance writer. You can find out more about what she's up to at www.jemcollins.wordpress.com
05 February 2014 11:33 AM
It’s no longer a case of who can drink the most in your friendship group; you’re comparing yourself to the world and there’s always someone who can do better
26 July 2013 10:37 AM
If you're constantly tired of being that poor student, maybe it's time you got a job?
22 July 2013 11:29 AM
We have to accept the fact that most women won’t sign up because of the body hair stigma we have to deal with
19 July 2013 04:20 PM
Holidaymakers need to drastically rethink their mindset and foreign tourism boards need to stop catering people who refuse to step outside their comfort zone
17 July 2013 07:53 PM
David Collins, the interior designer whose “magic” touch changed the face of Britain’s most iconic restaurants, bars and hotels has died.
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 1 Kylie Jenner challenge: Bizarre lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor are reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 4 Bruce Forsyth backs assisted dying campaign: 'If I had Alzheimer's or dementia I would do something about it'
- 5 Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'