Jemima Khan is a writer and campaigner. She is Editor-at-Large for Vanity Fair and was formerly the Associate Editor of The Independent.
26 September 2011 12:00 AM
What's it like to appear in someone else's book without your knowledge or approval? After Jemima Khan got her hands on Imran Khan's book, she had the opportunity to discuss Pakistan and their time together with her ex-husband
23 September 2011 12:00 AM
Until now, the actress has not spoken about her legal battle with the News of the World. She breaks her silence to tell Jemima Khan about the paranoia that led to accusations against her family, and why she had to make a stand
29 July 2011 12:00 AM
It reveals the human cost of unmanned weapons, argues Jemima Khan
25 June 2011 12:00 AM
Alhamdulillah! President Barack Obama is finally withdrawing troops from Afghanistan. Except he's not – only those extras that he deployed in the "surge" of 2009; 68,000 will remain, double the number sent by his predecessor, George Bush.
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Licence fee: What is the BBC charge – and how will the changes affect you?
- 3 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for