Jemima Khan is a writer and campaigner. She is Editor-at-Large for Vanity Fair and was formerly the Associate Editor of The Independent.
26 September 2011 12:00 AM
What's it like to appear in someone else's book without your knowledge or approval? After Jemima Khan got her hands on Imran Khan's book, she had the opportunity to discuss Pakistan and their time together with her ex-husband
23 September 2011 12:00 AM
Until now, the actress has not spoken about her legal battle with the News of the World. She breaks her silence to tell Jemima Khan about the paranoia that led to accusations against her family, and why she had to make a stand
29 July 2011 12:00 AM
It reveals the human cost of unmanned weapons, argues Jemima Khan
25 June 2011 12:00 AM
Alhamdulillah! President Barack Obama is finally withdrawing troops from Afghanistan. Except he's not – only those extras that he deployed in the "surge" of 2009; 68,000 will remain, double the number sent by his predecessor, George Bush.
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Axe wielding man shot dead after attacking four New York policemen on busy street
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo