Jennifer Lipman is a journalist and Comment Editor of the Jewish Chronicle.
02 May 2013 03:05 PM
There’s a fine line between curiosity and contempt; between offering people the opportunity to learn about a different culture and asking them to laugh about it.
30 January 2013 10:48 AM
Our writer and the comment editor for The Jewish Chronicle weighs in on the controversy surrounding the World Holocaust Day cartoon
Israeli election runner-up Yair Lapid is the kind of pro-peace politician the Middle East is crying out for
23 January 2013 03:47 PM
A moderate centrist has emerged on the Israeli political scene, but does Lapid represent real hope for the future? Or a fantasy straight out of The West Wing?
11 December 2012 05:53 PM
You can be religious in the traditional sense, but not follow conventional traditions. The census should have asked about community.
10 October 2012 02:29 PM
Why are there so many modern television programmes which don't even try to fairly represent particular groups?
Apple's Tim Cook: Business isn’t just about making profit
Thousands of young people forced to go without food after benefits wrongly stopped under 'draconian' new sanctions regime
Ukraine crisis: New navy chief 'defects' and surrenders Crimean HQ as Putin claims ultranationalists forced intervention
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
- 1 To those who can’t see the point of International Women’s Day: you are the very reason it exists
- 2 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it