Jenny Eclair is a stand up comedian and novelist
02 August 2013 02:51 PM
This week's big questions are answered by stand up and novelist, Jenny Eclair
08 November 1997 12:02 AM
My worst car/Jenny Eclair's VW Golf GTi
08 June 1997 12:02 AM
Jenny Eclair's current passport carries only a handful of stamps."My passport's very dull," she says. "My dad was in the Army and if you are born an Army child you are fed up with travelling by the time you are eight. I have no travel bug whatsoever. Packing a bag brings me out in a sweat."
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Scottish Independence Referendum: Salmond described as 'arrogant, ambitious and dishonest' by Scottish women
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 World peace? These are the only 11 countries in the world that are actually free from conflict
- 4 Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda': Singer finally releases predictable video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence
Day In a Page