Jenny Eclair is a stand up comedian and novelist
02 August 2013 02:51 PM
This week's big questions are answered by stand up and novelist, Jenny Eclair
08 November 1997 12:02 AM
My worst car/Jenny Eclair's VW Golf GTi
08 June 1997 12:02 AM
Jenny Eclair's current passport carries only a handful of stamps."My passport's very dull," she says. "My dad was in the Army and if you are born an Army child you are fed up with travelling by the time you are eight. I have no travel bug whatsoever. Packing a bag brings me out in a sweat."
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 4 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 5 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
Day In a Page