Jenny Eclair is a stand up comedian and novelist
02 August 2013 02:51 PM
This week's big questions are answered by stand up and novelist, Jenny Eclair
08 November 1997 12:02 AM
My worst car/Jenny Eclair's VW Golf GTi
08 June 1997 12:02 AM
Jenny Eclair's current passport carries only a handful of stamps."My passport's very dull," she says. "My dad was in the Army and if you are born an Army child you are fed up with travelling by the time you are eight. I have no travel bug whatsoever. Packing a bag brings me out in a sweat."
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
Day In a Page