Jenny Jones is a Green Party Member of the London Assembly and Deputy Chair of the Police and Crime Committee.
Smoking ban: Boris Johnson says he wants children to be healthy, but his record on pollution and junk food suggests otherwise
16 October 2014 05:18 PM
Despite his promises, the Mayor isn't doing enough to keep young people safe from unhealthy eating and noxious gases
08 July 2014 01:43 PM
The threat of toxic gases in our capital has been ignored for far too long
29 January 2014 12:32 PM
To bring them in would be deeply damaging to the principle of policing by consent
15 October 2013 12:52 PM
Funding for the Wildlife Crime Unit is under threat
Missing the points? As Chris Huhne is sentenced to eight months in prison, our society must start taking road safety more seriously
11 March 2013 05:29 PM
Our lax attitude to speeding needs to be challenged
10 January 2013 01:25 PM
With a very different sense of geography on our streets, Britain's young people don't share the feeling that more bobbies on the beat means safer streets
26 November 2012 01:36 PM
Forcing police officers to give testimony is only the first step in clearing up the Met
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 Huawei Mate S and Huawei Watch: new products take on iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
- 2 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train