Jenny Jones is a Green Party Member of the London Assembly and Deputy Chair of the Police and Crime Committee.
Smoking ban: Boris Johnson says he wants children to be healthy, but his record on pollution and junk food suggests otherwise
16 October 2014 05:18 PM
Despite his promises, the Mayor isn't doing enough to keep young people safe from unhealthy eating and noxious gases
08 July 2014 01:43 PM
The threat of toxic gases in our capital has been ignored for far too long
29 January 2014 12:32 PM
To bring them in would be deeply damaging to the principle of policing by consent
15 October 2013 12:52 PM
Funding for the Wildlife Crime Unit is under threat
Missing the points? As Chris Huhne is sentenced to eight months in prison, our society must start taking road safety more seriously
11 March 2013 05:29 PM
Our lax attitude to speeding needs to be challenged
10 January 2013 01:25 PM
With a very different sense of geography on our streets, Britain's young people don't share the feeling that more bobbies on the beat means safer streets
26 November 2012 01:36 PM
Forcing police officers to give testimony is only the first step in clearing up the Met
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
Worst Airports of 2014: Poll names Islamabad airport in Pakistan worst in the world
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Paralysed man Darek Fidyka walks again after treatment by British doctors on brink of 'cure'