Jenny Seagrove is a British actress and animal rights campaigner best-known for playing Jo Mills in the BBC series Judge John Deed. The actress made her name on the big screen, having first found fame in 1983 with the film Local Hero.
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers