Jimmy Leach, formerly of this parish, is a digital consultant with Portland Communications, amongst others. He previously worked at the Independent and at Downing Street and the FCO.
19 July 2013 11:16 AM
Simply by engaging in social media spaces, foreign ministries are entering a world more different than many realise, and changing how public diplomacy will work
08 May 2013 01:37 PM
Few people could dominate a sphere of public life, like social media, of which they have the most rudimentary understanding
22 November 2012 02:15 PM
The man who launched the government's e-petitions says our politics is based on granular issues but our political system is based on candidates
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
- 2 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 3 Group of students refused entry to Leicester nightclub 'because they are black'
- 4 Irish people are travelling home from all over the world so they can vote to legalise gay marriage
- 5 Arsenal fan asks the Queen for tickets to the FA Cup final - gets a reply from Buckingham Palace