Jimmy Leach, formerly of this parish, is a digital consultant with Portland Communications, amongst others. He previously worked at the Independent and at Downing Street and the FCO.
19 July 2013 11:16 AM
Simply by engaging in social media spaces, foreign ministries are entering a world more different than many realise, and changing how public diplomacy will work
08 May 2013 01:37 PM
Few people could dominate a sphere of public life, like social media, of which they have the most rudimentary understanding
22 November 2012 02:15 PM
The man who launched the government's e-petitions says our politics is based on granular issues but our political system is based on candidates
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more