Jimmy Leach, formerly of this parish, is a digital consultant with Portland Communications, amongst others. He previously worked at the Independent and at Downing Street and the FCO.
19 July 2013 11:16 AM
Simply by engaging in social media spaces, foreign ministries are entering a world more different than many realise, and changing how public diplomacy will work
08 May 2013 01:37 PM
Few people could dominate a sphere of public life, like social media, of which they have the most rudimentary understanding
22 November 2012 02:15 PM
The man who launched the government's e-petitions says our politics is based on granular issues but our political system is based on candidates
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
- 1 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims