Jimmy Leach, formerly of this parish, is a digital consultant with Portland Communications, amongst others. He previously worked at the Independent and at Downing Street and the FCO.
19 July 2013 11:16 AM
Simply by engaging in social media spaces, foreign ministries are entering a world more different than many realise, and changing how public diplomacy will work
08 May 2013 01:37 PM
Few people could dominate a sphere of public life, like social media, of which they have the most rudimentary understanding
22 November 2012 02:15 PM
The man who launched the government's e-petitions says our politics is based on granular issues but our political system is based on candidates
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
Indonesia executions live: 'Hysterical' families heard prisoners being shot dead by firing squad
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: SNP and its activists 'openly racist' towards the English, Farage says
EU exit would hit UK economy much harder than neighbouring countries, study finds
- 1 Which country would be hardest to invade?
- 2 Indonesia executions: Death row British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford will refuse to wear a blindfold when she faces firing squad
- 3 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 4 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 5 Royal baby girl born: Duchess of Cambridge's second child will be a princess thanks to Queen