Jimmy Leach, formerly of this parish, is a digital consultant with Portland Communications, amongst others. He previously worked at the Independent and at Downing Street and the FCO.
19 July 2013 11:16 AM
Simply by engaging in social media spaces, foreign ministries are entering a world more different than many realise, and changing how public diplomacy will work
08 May 2013 01:37 PM
Few people could dominate a sphere of public life, like social media, of which they have the most rudimentary understanding
22 November 2012 02:15 PM
The man who launched the government's e-petitions says our politics is based on granular issues but our political system is based on candidates
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Scottish Independence Referendum: Salmond described as 'arrogant, ambitious and dishonest' by Scottish women
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 World peace? These are the only 11 countries in the world that are actually free from conflict
- 4 Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda': Singer finally releases predictable video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence