Joanna is the editor of HealthSector.net. She has also produced and presented healthcare documentaries which have been shown on Sky.
08 April 2013 12:25 PM
Although I gorged on the all-access pass to the stories of the participating bands, something didn’t sit quite right with me on certain occasions
01 February 2013 02:19 PM
Whether we call them 'redhead' or 'ginger', there seems to be little these people can do to protect themselves from persecution in the public domain
10 December 2012 02:05 PM
As the grim news about Jacintha Saldanha nurse emerged last week, our writer was one of many who reflected on the legitimate limits of comedy that targets others
29 November 2012 04:06 PM
Gary Barlow might be resigning. Louis Walsh has insulted Adele. And the king of the show only pops in occasionally. This fan says she's had enough
22 November 2012 12:06 PM
For those of us who stand in solidarity with Israel, its lazy, constant portrayal as the bad guy is now commonplace. Alas, the facts prove how hollow and cliched that is
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 250,000 back our campaign
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 1 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 2 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 3 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 4 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 5 Bryan Cranston speaks candidly about wealth