Joanna is the editor of HealthSector.net. She has also produced and presented healthcare documentaries which have been shown on Sky.
08 April 2013 12:25 PM
Although I gorged on the all-access pass to the stories of the participating bands, something didn’t sit quite right with me on certain occasions
01 February 2013 02:19 PM
Whether we call them 'redhead' or 'ginger', there seems to be little these people can do to protect themselves from persecution in the public domain
10 December 2012 02:05 PM
As the grim news about Jacintha Saldanha nurse emerged last week, our writer was one of many who reflected on the legitimate limits of comedy that targets others
29 November 2012 04:06 PM
Gary Barlow might be resigning. Louis Walsh has insulted Adele. And the king of the show only pops in occasionally. This fan says she's had enough
22 November 2012 12:06 PM
For those of us who stand in solidarity with Israel, its lazy, constant portrayal as the bad guy is now commonplace. Alas, the facts prove how hollow and cliched that is
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor are reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 3 Katie Hopkins has just written a piece so hateful that it might give Hitler pause – why was it published?
- 4 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
- 5 Cancel Sky at your peril: man spends 96 minutes in chat but fails to get rid of service