Joe is a Multimedia journalism student at Bournemouth University. Alongside his degree and work for i, he is assistant news editor at The Bournemouth Rock. Joe has also written for USA Daily during the 2012 Olympics, the Daily Mirror and Channel 4 News online. In the little spare time he has he works on his shorthand and pulls pints at a bar.
04 March 2014 04:12 PM
Graduates from two Bournemouth Universities are celebrating this week after Gravity picked up seven Oscars at Sunday’s ceremony.
03 February 2014 11:15 AM
With exam season over and only the odd assignment on the horizon, all this spare time should be appreciated. Instead of spending this time doing something like extra reading or socialising with your mates, why not be productive and watch some of the best TV series available online?
06 November 2013 12:39 PM
Central heating bill too heavy? Here's how to be smart and save money
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 2 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 3 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in
- 4 Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
- 5 'Isis' schoolgirls: Missing British teenager tweets picture of her Syrian takeaway