Joe is a Multimedia journalism student at Bournemouth University. Alongside his degree and work for i, he is assistant news editor at The Bournemouth Rock. Joe has also written for USA Daily during the 2012 Olympics, the Daily Mirror and Channel 4 News online. In the little spare time he has he works on his shorthand and pulls pints at a bar.
04 March 2014 04:12 PM
Graduates from two Bournemouth Universities are celebrating this week after Gravity picked up seven Oscars at Sunday’s ceremony.
03 February 2014 11:15 AM
With exam season over and only the odd assignment on the horizon, all this spare time should be appreciated. Instead of spending this time doing something like extra reading or socialising with your mates, why not be productive and watch some of the best TV series available online?
06 November 2013 12:39 PM
Central heating bill too heavy? Here's how to be smart and save money
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Black Friday 2014: Opening times for Asda, John Lewis, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'