Joe is a Multimedia journalism student at Bournemouth University. Alongside his degree and work for i, he is assistant news editor at The Bournemouth Rock. Joe has also written for USA Daily during the 2012 Olympics, the Daily Mirror and Channel 4 News online. In the little spare time he has he works on his shorthand and pulls pints at a bar.
04 March 2014 04:12 PM
Graduates from two Bournemouth Universities are celebrating this week after Gravity picked up seven Oscars at Sunday’s ceremony.
03 February 2014 11:15 AM
With exam season over and only the odd assignment on the horizon, all this spare time should be appreciated. Instead of spending this time doing something like extra reading or socialising with your mates, why not be productive and watch some of the best TV series available online?
06 November 2013 12:39 PM
Central heating bill too heavy? Here's how to be smart and save money
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
Worst Airports of 2014: Poll names Islamabad airport in Pakistan worst in the world
- 1 Salisbury ranked seventh-best city in the world to visit in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2015
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters