Joe is a Multimedia journalism student at Bournemouth University. Alongside his degree and work for i, he is assistant news editor at The Bournemouth Rock. Joe has also written for USA Daily during the 2012 Olympics, the Daily Mirror and Channel 4 News online. In the little spare time he has he works on his shorthand and pulls pints at a bar.
04 March 2014 04:12 PM
Graduates from two Bournemouth Universities are celebrating this week after Gravity picked up seven Oscars at Sunday’s ceremony.
03 February 2014 11:15 AM
With exam season over and only the odd assignment on the horizon, all this spare time should be appreciated. Instead of spending this time doing something like extra reading or socialising with your mates, why not be productive and watch some of the best TV series available online?
06 November 2013 12:39 PM
Central heating bill too heavy? Here's how to be smart and save money
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
- 1 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 2 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 3 Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
- 4 Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson criticised for beer tweet
- 5 The bubble bursts for Sodastream