John Graham has been Director of the Police Foundation, an independent policing think tank, since 2005. Prior to that he spent 25 years as a civil servant, including as Associate Director of the Audit Commission and Deputy Director of Strategic Policy in the Home Office. He also spent two years at the Social Exclusion Unit in the Cabinet Office.
23 January 2013 06:00 AM
The director of the Police Foundation think tank on why opting out of EU policing measures could have dire consequences for British law and order
23 December 1999 12:02 AM
25 February 1999 12:02 AM
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
- 1 Malaysian cyclist could face disciplinary action after 'Save Gaza' gloves protest
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 Fifty Shades of Grey trailer provokes moral outrage from US parenting groups
- 4 McDonald’s removes chicken nuggets from the menu in Hong Kong amid major food scare
- 5 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda