John Meurig Thomas
Sir John Meurig Thomas, worked at the Davy-Faraday Research Laboratory for 20 years as Director of the RI, its Fullerian Professor, and Director and Emeritus Professor of the DFRL.
The Royal Institute has produced some of the most important scientific discoveries of the last century - a revival is in order
21 March 2013 01:35 PM
The pursuit of new knowledge differentiated the Royal Institute from competitors
12 September 1997 12:02 AM
18 June 1997 12:02 AM
16 March 1996 12:02 AM
17 January 1995 12:02 AM
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
- 1 Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Gregg Wallace joins line-up as final celebrities revealed
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 4 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 5 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- < Previous
- Next >