John Meurig Thomas
Sir John Meurig Thomas, worked at the Davy-Faraday Research Laboratory for 20 years as Director of the RI, its Fullerian Professor, and Director and Emeritus Professor of the DFRL.
Professor Donald Bradley: One of Britain's foremost inorganic chemists whose work was key to the growth of modern electronics
13 March 2015 07:31 PM
Don Bradley was one of Britain’s foremost inorganic chemists, a Royal Medallist of the Royal Society and Mond Prize Lecturer of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
The Royal Institute has produced some of the most important scientific discoveries of the last century - a revival is in order
21 March 2013 01:35 PM
The pursuit of new knowledge differentiated the Royal Institute from competitors
12 September 1997 12:02 AM
18 June 1997 12:02 AM
16 March 1996 12:02 AM
17 January 1995 12:02 AM
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
Stock up on canned food for stock market crash, warns former Gordon Brown adviser
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn voters most likely to believe 'world is controlled by a secretive elite'
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 5 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it