John Meurig Thomas
Sir John Meurig Thomas, worked at the Davy-Faraday Research Laboratory for 20 years as Director of the RI, its Fullerian Professor, and Director and Emeritus Professor of the DFRL.
Professor Donald Bradley: One of Britain's foremost inorganic chemists whose work was key to the growth of modern electronics
13 March 2015 07:31 PM
Don Bradley was one of Britain’s foremost inorganic chemists, a Royal Medallist of the Royal Society and Mond Prize Lecturer of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
The Royal Institute has produced some of the most important scientific discoveries of the last century - a revival is in order
21 March 2013 01:35 PM
The pursuit of new knowledge differentiated the Royal Institute from competitors
12 September 1997 12:02 AM
18 June 1997 12:02 AM
16 March 1996 12:02 AM
17 January 1995 12:02 AM
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Yorkshire man to win £10,000 off a £1 bet placed six years ago if Dan Jarvis becomes Labour Party leader
- 3 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 4 Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
- 5 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew