John O'Farrell is a British author, broadcaster and comedy writer
27 January 2013 08:24 PM
The Deputy Prime Minister, educated at Westminster School himself, says the State sector isn't good enough for his children. He doesn't know what he's talking about
11 November 2012 12:00 AM
As a political anorak, I've always been fascinated by the American electoral system and, since I had to visit Los Angeles anyway, I thought I'd book my trip to coincide with the most important election in the world.
24 August 2012 08:00 PM
When the print media are on the defensive, editors need to pick their fights very carefully
23 December 1999 12:02 AM
16 December 1999 12:02 AM
09 December 1999 12:02 AM
04 December 1999 12:02 AM
02 December 1999 12:02 AM
25 November 1999 12:02 AM
22 November 1999 12:02 AM
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Revealed after 75 years of secrecy: 'Fifi' the glamorous WW2 special agent who tested British spies' resolve
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair