John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
08 December 2013 12:00 AM
Renault's Captur is not quite what it seems, says John Simister
03 November 2013 12:00 AM
Engine: 6,592cc, V12 cylinders, twin turbochargers, 632bhp
Transmission: Eight-speed automatic, rear-wheel drive
Performance: 155mph, 0-60 in 4.4 seconds, 20.2mpg, CO2 327g/km
20 October 2013 12:00 AM
Can Vauxhall reach beyond its salesman heartland?
06 October 2013 12:00 AM
Is the new Picasso evidence of a renaissance at Citroën?
29 September 2013 12:00 AM
Is it third time lucky for Peugeot?
15 September 2013 12:00 AM
Is Bentley's saloon more luxurious for losing its sporty edge?
21 July 2013 12:00 AM
Can Fiat's classic 500 retain its charm as an MPV?
07 July 2013 12:00 AM
Do we still have the bug for the retro Beetle cabriolet?
23 June 2013 12:00 AM
Is Renault's Zoe ready to lead the electric advance?
19 May 2013 12:00 AM
Dare we say it? The successor to the E-type is finally here…
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute in Soweto
- 2 John McAfee's $100 'anti-NSA' device: 'this is coming and cannot be stopped'
- 3 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 4 Is Facebook making us forget? Study shows that taking pictures ruin memories
- 5 Australia incest case: Filthy and severely deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding