John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
06 February 2011 12:00 AM
New Audi is packed with hi-tech gizmos seen – usually – in only the grandest luxury motors
12 December 2010 12:00 AM
With the new C4, the French manufacturer has once again forgotten what it used to do best
23 May 2010 12:00 AM
The Lotus Elise is back, and yes, it's as good as ever
14 February 2010 12:00 AM
They brought you iconic designs in the Forties and Fifties, and they're at it again with the first in the new DS range
15 March 2009 12:00 AM
18 January 2009 12:00 AM
The i20 puts the super into supermini as it competes comfortably with the likes of the Fiesta and the mighty VW
28 December 2008 12:00 AM
Things have moved on since the days when driving this car was a dull experience
30 November 2008 12:00 AM
It is hard to beat the 730d in BMW's 7-series. It's agile and frugal ... a real über-saloon
23 November 2008 12:00 AM
09 November 2008 12:00 AM
Nobody does it better than the new KA
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
UN investigating British Government over human rights abuses caused by IDS welfare reforms
- 1 If you're not already angry about the migrant crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 2 David De Gea: Manchester United goalkeeper's £29m move to Real Madrid off - because paperwork 'not done in time'
- 3 Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
- 4 A Chinese journalist has appeared on state television 'confessing' to causing the stock market chaos
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night