John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
30 December 2012 12:00 AM
Oh Papa, when did the Renault Clio turn into a compact family car?
23 December 2012 12:00 AM
Deft, supple, lithe... Something’s different about the new Range Rover
02 December 2012 12:00 AM
The McLaren Spider gives our reviewer the ride of a lifetime
25 November 2012 12:00 AM
Do Bentley buyers really want a souped-up Continental GT?
11 November 2012 12:00 AM
The latest VW Golf is lighter, roomier and greener than ever before
04 November 2012 12:00 AM
An estate that's also a coupé? Has Mercedes-Benz gone too far?
28 October 2012 12:00 AM
Will the new 'civilised' Astra hot hatch finally please the petrolheads?
21 October 2012 12:00 AM
Can Aston Martin's new Vanquish make our reviewer feel like 007?
30 September 2012 12:00 AM
16 September 2012 12:00 AM
Price: From £25,600 approx (range spans £19,000 to £33,000)
Engine: 2,199cc, four cylinders, 16 valves, turbodiesel, 150bhp
Transmission: Six-speed manual gearbox (five-speed auto optional), four-wheel drive
Performance: 118mph, 0-62 in 9.7sec, 50.4mpg, CO2 149g/km
- 1 Bonuses for goals and top four finish as Luiz Suarez joins Premier League's top three earners
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police