John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
06 October 2013 12:00 AM
Is the new Picasso evidence of a renaissance at Citroën?
29 September 2013 12:00 AM
Is it third time lucky for Peugeot?
15 September 2013 12:00 AM
Is Bentley's saloon more luxurious for losing its sporty edge?
21 July 2013 12:00 AM
Can Fiat's classic 500 retain its charm as an MPV?
07 July 2013 12:00 AM
Do we still have the bug for the retro Beetle cabriolet?
23 June 2013 12:00 AM
Is Renault's Zoe ready to lead the electric advance?
19 May 2013 12:00 AM
Dare we say it? The successor to the E-type is finally here…
28 April 2013 12:00 AM
No matter how big the load, Jaguar's new estate will tow it in style.
21 April 2013 12:00 AM
Don't look back because you won't see much with the top down in Citroën's DS3
07 April 2013 12:00 AM
Price: From £19,995
Engine: 1,618cc, four cylinders, 16 valves, turbo, 200bhp at 6,000rpm
Transmission: Six-speed gearbox, front-wheel drive (4x4 with continuously variable transmission auto optional
Performance: 134mph, 0-62 in 7.8sec, 40.9mpg, CO2 159g/km
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Alex Salmond: 'The rocks would melt with the sun before I'd ever set foot in the House of Lords'
- 5 Ice Bucket Challenge: US firefighter Tony Grider dies after participating in charity craze near power lines