John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
24 February 2013 12:00 AM
A sensible Porsche 911? Something doesn't sound quite right here…
03 February 2013 12:00 AM
Has Toyota made its previously unmemorable Auris desirable at last?
20 January 2013 12:00 AM
The new Dacia Sandero is the UK's cheapest car. But is it up to the job?
13 January 2013 12:00 AM
Can it be true - a racy Seat that won’t bounce you off your seat?
06 January 2013 12:00 AM
Vauxhall's gone heavy on the personalisation with its new Adam
30 December 2012 12:00 AM
Oh Papa, when did the Renault Clio turn into a compact family car?
23 December 2012 12:00 AM
Deft, supple, lithe... Something’s different about the new Range Rover
02 December 2012 12:00 AM
The McLaren Spider gives our reviewer the ride of a lifetime
25 November 2012 12:00 AM
Do Bentley buyers really want a souped-up Continental GT?
11 November 2012 12:00 AM
The latest VW Golf is lighter, roomier and greener than ever before
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster