John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
15 September 2013 12:00 AM
Is Bentley's saloon more luxurious for losing its sporty edge?
21 July 2013 12:00 AM
Can Fiat's classic 500 retain its charm as an MPV?
07 July 2013 12:00 AM
Do we still have the bug for the retro Beetle cabriolet?
23 June 2013 12:00 AM
Is Renault's Zoe ready to lead the electric advance?
19 May 2013 12:00 AM
Dare we say it? The successor to the E-type is finally here…
28 April 2013 12:00 AM
No matter how big the load, Jaguar's new estate will tow it in style.
21 April 2013 12:00 AM
Don't look back because you won't see much with the top down in Citroën's DS3
07 April 2013 12:00 AM
Price: From £19,995
Engine: 1,618cc, four cylinders, 16 valves, turbo, 200bhp at 6,000rpm
Transmission: Six-speed gearbox, front-wheel drive (4x4 with continuously variable transmission auto optional
Performance: 134mph, 0-62 in 7.8sec, 40.9mpg, CO2 159g/km
17 March 2013 12:00 AM
Why Skoda's new Octavia is in a class of its own
24 February 2013 12:00 AM
A sensible Porsche 911? Something doesn't sound quite right here…
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Elif Shafak: Turkish author warns against rise of British nationalism
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 3 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 GamerGate: developer Tim Schafer provokes rage with joke about online gaming activists at industry awards