John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
17 March 2013 12:00 AM
Why Skoda's new Octavia is in a class of its own
24 February 2013 12:00 AM
A sensible Porsche 911? Something doesn't sound quite right here…
03 February 2013 12:00 AM
Has Toyota made its previously unmemorable Auris desirable at last?
20 January 2013 12:00 AM
The new Dacia Sandero is the UK's cheapest car. But is it up to the job?
13 January 2013 12:00 AM
Can it be true - a racy Seat that won’t bounce you off your seat?
06 January 2013 12:00 AM
Vauxhall's gone heavy on the personalisation with its new Adam
30 December 2012 12:00 AM
Oh Papa, when did the Renault Clio turn into a compact family car?
23 December 2012 12:00 AM
Deft, supple, lithe... Something’s different about the new Range Rover
02 December 2012 12:00 AM
The McLaren Spider gives our reviewer the ride of a lifetime
25 November 2012 12:00 AM
Do Bentley buyers really want a souped-up Continental GT?
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
'Women, walk wherever you want' posters taken down in Stamford Hill following 'unacceptable' signs separating men and women
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >