John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
12 February 2012 12:00 AM
Enter Hyundai's Veloster – the first three-door car to add up
05 February 2012 12:00 AM
Why the new Bentley GT is all the better for downsizing its engine
22 January 2012 12:00 AM
Why Fiat's new Panda can give VW's compact a run for its money
15 January 2012 12:00 AM
Kia's roomy saloon seems destined for the minicab ranks
08 January 2012 12:00 AM
Can Toyota bounce back from a terrible year with its new GT?
11 December 2011 12:00 AM
Can BMW live up to its old slogan with the new 3-series?
04 December 2011 12:00 AM
Why fans of a 911's 'talkative' steering are going to have to let go...
27 November 2011 12:00 AM
20 November 2011 12:00 AM
13 November 2011 12:00 AM
Does Vauxhall's new Astra coupé earn its go-faster stripes?
- 1 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 2 Rocky Horror star Tim Curry 'suffers major stroke'
- 3 Exclusive: How MI5 blackmails British Muslims
- 4 EDL marches on Newcastle as attacks on Muslims increase tenfold in the wake of Woolwich machete attack which killed Drummer Lee Rigby
- 5 Farewell, Shameless. Your heirs have work to do
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.