John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
03 February 2013 12:00 AM
Has Toyota made its previously unmemorable Auris desirable at last?
20 January 2013 12:00 AM
The new Dacia Sandero is the UK's cheapest car. But is it up to the job?
13 January 2013 12:00 AM
Can it be true - a racy Seat that won’t bounce you off your seat?
06 January 2013 12:00 AM
Vauxhall's gone heavy on the personalisation with its new Adam
30 December 2012 12:00 AM
Oh Papa, when did the Renault Clio turn into a compact family car?
23 December 2012 12:00 AM
Deft, supple, lithe... Something’s different about the new Range Rover
02 December 2012 12:00 AM
The McLaren Spider gives our reviewer the ride of a lifetime
25 November 2012 12:00 AM
Do Bentley buyers really want a souped-up Continental GT?
11 November 2012 12:00 AM
The latest VW Golf is lighter, roomier and greener than ever before
04 November 2012 12:00 AM
An estate that's also a coupé? Has Mercedes-Benz gone too far?
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 MH370: 'Putin ordered plane to be flown to Kazakhstan space port,' conspiracy theory claims