John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
03 February 2013 12:00 AM
Has Toyota made its previously unmemorable Auris desirable at last?
20 January 2013 12:00 AM
The new Dacia Sandero is the UK's cheapest car. But is it up to the job?
13 January 2013 12:00 AM
Can it be true - a racy Seat that won’t bounce you off your seat?
06 January 2013 12:00 AM
Vauxhall's gone heavy on the personalisation with its new Adam
30 December 2012 12:00 AM
Oh Papa, when did the Renault Clio turn into a compact family car?
23 December 2012 12:00 AM
Deft, supple, lithe... Something’s different about the new Range Rover
02 December 2012 12:00 AM
The McLaren Spider gives our reviewer the ride of a lifetime
25 November 2012 12:00 AM
Do Bentley buyers really want a souped-up Continental GT?
11 November 2012 12:00 AM
The latest VW Golf is lighter, roomier and greener than ever before
04 November 2012 12:00 AM
An estate that's also a coupé? Has Mercedes-Benz gone too far?
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help