John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
17 March 2013 12:00 AM
Why Skoda's new Octavia is in a class of its own
24 February 2013 12:00 AM
A sensible Porsche 911? Something doesn't sound quite right here…
03 February 2013 12:00 AM
Has Toyota made its previously unmemorable Auris desirable at last?
20 January 2013 12:00 AM
The new Dacia Sandero is the UK's cheapest car. But is it up to the job?
13 January 2013 12:00 AM
Can it be true - a racy Seat that won’t bounce you off your seat?
06 January 2013 12:00 AM
Vauxhall's gone heavy on the personalisation with its new Adam
30 December 2012 12:00 AM
Oh Papa, when did the Renault Clio turn into a compact family car?
23 December 2012 12:00 AM
Deft, supple, lithe... Something’s different about the new Range Rover
02 December 2012 12:00 AM
The McLaren Spider gives our reviewer the ride of a lifetime
25 November 2012 12:00 AM
Do Bentley buyers really want a souped-up Continental GT?
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity