John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
15 July 2012 12:00 AM
Is Ford's new Focus ST as punchy as its 'signature' tangerine colour?
01 July 2012 12:00 AM
How Mazda slimmed down to come up with a hybrid-beating SUV.
24 June 2012 12:00 AM
Audi's new A3 looks just like its dad – but there the similarity ends...
10 June 2012 12:00 AM
There's something awfully familiar about the Peugeot 508 RXH...
03 June 2012 12:00 AM
Minis always felt like nippy motors – but can they really be sports cars?
20 May 2012 12:00 AM
How Ford has cut its Focus's CO2 output without compromising power
13 May 2012 12:00 AM
With its new 4x4, Subaru might just have rediscovered its appeal
29 April 2012 12:00 AM
It's got technodazzle, but is the new Mercedes SL lacking something?
22 April 2012 12:00 AM
Chevrolet's Aveo is at its most battle-ready in its greenest form
15 April 2012 12:00 AM
Porsche's Boxster sheds its apologetic skin to reveal the beast within
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster