John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
01 July 2012 12:00 AM
How Mazda slimmed down to come up with a hybrid-beating SUV.
24 June 2012 12:00 AM
Audi's new A3 looks just like its dad – but there the similarity ends...
10 June 2012 12:00 AM
There's something awfully familiar about the Peugeot 508 RXH...
03 June 2012 12:00 AM
Minis always felt like nippy motors – but can they really be sports cars?
20 May 2012 12:00 AM
How Ford has cut its Focus's CO2 output without compromising power
13 May 2012 12:00 AM
With its new 4x4, Subaru might just have rediscovered its appeal
29 April 2012 12:00 AM
It's got technodazzle, but is the new Mercedes SL lacking something?
22 April 2012 12:00 AM
Chevrolet's Aveo is at its most battle-ready in its greenest form
15 April 2012 12:00 AM
Porsche's Boxster sheds its apologetic skin to reveal the beast within
08 April 2012 12:00 AM
Can the go-kart feel of Peugeot's 208 make the brand fun again?
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- 2 Ebola virus: It's ripped through towns – now the deadliest ever outbreak of the virus is heading for Africa's teeming cities
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127