John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
01 July 2012 12:00 AM
How Mazda slimmed down to come up with a hybrid-beating SUV.
24 June 2012 12:00 AM
Audi's new A3 looks just like its dad – but there the similarity ends...
10 June 2012 12:00 AM
There's something awfully familiar about the Peugeot 508 RXH...
03 June 2012 12:00 AM
Minis always felt like nippy motors – but can they really be sports cars?
20 May 2012 12:00 AM
How Ford has cut its Focus's CO2 output without compromising power
13 May 2012 12:00 AM
With its new 4x4, Subaru might just have rediscovered its appeal
29 April 2012 12:00 AM
It's got technodazzle, but is the new Mercedes SL lacking something?
22 April 2012 12:00 AM
Chevrolet's Aveo is at its most battle-ready in its greenest form
15 April 2012 12:00 AM
Porsche's Boxster sheds its apologetic skin to reveal the beast within
08 April 2012 12:00 AM
Can the go-kart feel of Peugeot's 208 make the brand fun again?
Oscars 2015: Birdman beats Boyhood as Eddie Redmayne and Patricia Arquette win big - as it happened
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
- 1 Isis burns thousands of books and rare manuscripts from Mosul's libraries
- 2 Scarlett Johansson new band 'already hit with legal complaint' from another The Singles
- 3 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamaphobia