John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
22 January 2012 12:00 AM
Why Fiat's new Panda can give VW's compact a run for its money
15 January 2012 12:00 AM
Kia's roomy saloon seems destined for the minicab ranks
08 January 2012 12:00 AM
Can Toyota bounce back from a terrible year with its new GT?
11 December 2011 12:00 AM
Can BMW live up to its old slogan with the new 3-series?
04 December 2011 12:00 AM
Why fans of a 911's 'talkative' steering are going to have to let go...
27 November 2011 12:00 AM
20 November 2011 12:00 AM
13 November 2011 12:00 AM
Does Vauxhall's new Astra coupé earn its go-faster stripes?
06 November 2011 12:00 AM
Ferrari's new 458 is a blast – not least in the noise department
30 October 2011 12:00 AM
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Marijuana use by teenagers does not result in a lower IQ or worse exam results, study finds
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough