John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
11 December 2011 12:00 AM
Can BMW live up to its old slogan with the new 3-series?
04 December 2011 12:00 AM
Why fans of a 911's 'talkative' steering are going to have to let go...
27 November 2011 12:00 AM
20 November 2011 12:00 AM
13 November 2011 12:00 AM
Does Vauxhall's new Astra coupé earn its go-faster stripes?
06 November 2011 12:00 AM
Ferrari's new 458 is a blast – not least in the noise department
30 October 2011 12:00 AM
23 October 2011 12:00 AM
Yes, it looks dramatic. But, sadly, any dreams of the marque's classic smooth ride disappear in a welter of thumps and fidgets
06 February 2011 12:00 AM
New Audi is packed with hi-tech gizmos seen – usually – in only the grandest luxury motors
12 December 2010 12:00 AM
With the new C4, the French manufacturer has once again forgotten what it used to do best
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
- 1 Germanwings plane crash: Video shows co-pilot Andreas Lubitz learning to fly as a teenager
- 2 Germanwings crash: Captain of doomed plane was only 'on board because he changed job to spend more time with his children'
- 3 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
- 4 Germanwings plane crash: Transcript reveals passengers 'screamed for over five minutes' before plane crashed into mountain
- 5 Germanwings crash: 'Andreas Lubitz planned to marry pregnant girlfriend', claims German report