John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
08 January 2012 12:00 AM
Can Toyota bounce back from a terrible year with its new GT?
11 December 2011 12:00 AM
Can BMW live up to its old slogan with the new 3-series?
04 December 2011 12:00 AM
Why fans of a 911's 'talkative' steering are going to have to let go...
27 November 2011 12:00 AM
20 November 2011 12:00 AM
13 November 2011 12:00 AM
Does Vauxhall's new Astra coupé earn its go-faster stripes?
06 November 2011 12:00 AM
Ferrari's new 458 is a blast – not least in the noise department
30 October 2011 12:00 AM
23 October 2011 12:00 AM
Yes, it looks dramatic. But, sadly, any dreams of the marque's classic smooth ride disappear in a welter of thumps and fidgets
06 February 2011 12:00 AM
New Audi is packed with hi-tech gizmos seen – usually – in only the grandest luxury motors
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity