John Siminster writes for the motoring section of The Independent.
15 January 2012 12:00 AM
Kia's roomy saloon seems destined for the minicab ranks
08 January 2012 12:00 AM
Can Toyota bounce back from a terrible year with its new GT?
11 December 2011 12:00 AM
Can BMW live up to its old slogan with the new 3-series?
04 December 2011 12:00 AM
Why fans of a 911's 'talkative' steering are going to have to let go...
27 November 2011 12:00 AM
20 November 2011 12:00 AM
13 November 2011 12:00 AM
Does Vauxhall's new Astra coupé earn its go-faster stripes?
06 November 2011 12:00 AM
Ferrari's new 458 is a blast – not least in the noise department
30 October 2011 12:00 AM
23 October 2011 12:00 AM
Yes, it looks dramatic. But, sadly, any dreams of the marque's classic smooth ride disappear in a welter of thumps and fidgets
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 Huawei Mate S and Huawei Watch: new products take on iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
- 2 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
- 5 Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees