Jonathan Aitken is a former Conservative MP and Cabinet minister who was convicted of perjury in 1999. He served 7 months of an 18-month prison sentence. Today he is President of Christian Solidarity Worldwide
11 March 2013 12:25 PM
The former Tory MP, who was jailed for perjury, says prisons are mostly humane – and a good place to shed delusions
08 January 2011 12:00 AM
In a column published in October 2011, the former Tory MP, who was jailed for perjury, said prisons are humane and a good place to shed delusions
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Salisbury ranked seventh-best city in the world to visit in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2015
- 3 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 4 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 5 Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters