Joss Garman is a senior campaigner at Greenpeace UK. He previously co-founded the Plane Stupid direct action campaign against airport expansion.
14 December 2014 12:00 AM
For decades, international negotiations on global warming have been dogged by a deep divide between developed and developing countries.
12 November 2014 03:27 PM
Finally, the world's major polluters are taking real action
01 September 2014 08:13 PM
Political leaders seem to be suffering from a crisis of confidence
21 November 2013 01:46 PM
What we are witnessing is more than simply a shift in rhetoric
13 October 2013 12:00 AM
Oil companies, keen to feed our fossil fuel dependency, blame green levies for rising prices. Yet clean energy could be cheaper too
09 December 2012 12:00 AM
Joss Garman is still waiting for the PM's new era of environmentalism
18 March 2012 12:00 AM
A furtive announcement late on Friday exposes the extent of Lib Dem complicity in the Chancellor’s backward thinking
04 December 2011 12:00 AM
The big question in Durban is whether an extraordinarily obstructive Obama administration is days away from killing this long climate process and burying its corpse next to the Doha round of trade talks.
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting