Joss Garman is a senior campaigner at Greenpeace UK. He previously co-founded the Plane Stupid direct action campaign against airport expansion.
01 September 2014 08:13 PM
Political leaders seem to be suffering from a crisis of confidence
21 November 2013 01:46 PM
What we are witnessing is more than simply a shift in rhetoric
13 October 2013 12:00 AM
Oil companies, keen to feed our fossil fuel dependency, blame green levies for rising prices. Yet clean energy could be cheaper too
09 December 2012 12:00 AM
Joss Garman is still waiting for the PM's new era of environmentalism
18 March 2012 12:00 AM
A furtive announcement late on Friday exposes the extent of Lib Dem complicity in the Chancellor’s backward thinking
04 December 2011 12:00 AM
The big question in Durban is whether an extraordinarily obstructive Obama administration is days away from killing this long climate process and burying its corpse next to the Doha round of trade talks.
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 As an ex prostitute, I urge all the political parties to commit to the Sex Buyer Law
- 2 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 3 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Couple die within 28 hours of each other after being married for 73 years