Joss Garman is deputy political director of Greenpeace UK
14 December 2014 12:00 AM
For decades, international negotiations on global warming have been dogged by a deep divide between developed and developing countries.
12 November 2014 03:27 PM
Finally, the world's major polluters are taking real action
01 September 2014 08:13 PM
Political leaders seem to be suffering from a crisis of confidence
21 November 2013 01:46 PM
What we are witnessing is more than simply a shift in rhetoric
13 October 2013 12:00 AM
Oil companies, keen to feed our fossil fuel dependency, blame green levies for rising prices. Yet clean energy could be cheaper too
09 December 2012 12:00 AM
Joss Garman is still waiting for the PM's new era of environmentalism
18 March 2012 12:00 AM
A furtive announcement late on Friday exposes the extent of Lib Dem complicity in the Chancellor’s backward thinking
04 December 2011 12:00 AM
The big question in Durban is whether an extraordinarily obstructive Obama administration is days away from killing this long climate process and burying its corpse next to the Doha round of trade talks.
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Elif Shafak: Turkish author warns against rise of British nationalism
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 3 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 GamerGate: developer Tim Schafer provokes rage with joke about online gaming activists at industry awards