Julia Langdon is a former political editor of The Mirror and The Sunday Telegraph.
18 October 2013 06:40 PM
As our own lives have changed we didn’t adjust to cope with caring for our parents
10 March 2013 06:45 PM
Our writer, a former political editor of The Mirror and The Sunday Telegraph, on why she would have done the same as Oakeshott in pursuit of a story
06 August 2012 08:00 PM
It is a demanding lifestyle that can be made to work with nannies and throwing money at the problem
26 September 1998 12:02 AM
13 September 1996 12:02 AM
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity