Julie Etchingham presents ITV News at Ten and ITV's Tonight programme. She has an extensive background in journalism, having presented Newsround, BBC Breakfast News and Sky News Today. She was the first woman to host a UK election programme and won an International Emmy Award for a documentary on Bosnia. In 2010, Julie became the first woman to be named Royal Television Society Presenter of the Year. She lives with her husband and two sons in London.
07 August 2013 05:20 PM
Like the island in Lord of the Flies, this unreal world probably felt exciting at first, but some of its inhabitants have lost all sense of humanity, decency and morality
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
- 1 Salisbury ranked seventh-best city in the world to visit in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2015
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters