Julie Welch is a sportswriter, author, Spurs fan, social commentator and columnist on the Daily Express.
20 October 2013 07:05 PM
How can you take the FA seriously when there are no women on the commission?
02 May 1999 12:02 AM
17 September 1996 12:02 AM
30 July 1995 12:02 AM
02 July 1995 12:02 AM
07 May 1995 12:02 AM
26 March 1995 12:02 AM
10 March 1995 12:02 AM
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
- 1 What if 35 Palestinians had died, and 800 Israelis?
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer
- < Previous
- Next >