Kate Pickett and Richard Wilkinson
Kate Pickett is Professor of Epidemiology in the Department of Health Sciences at the University of York. Richard Wilkinson is Professor Emeritus of Social Epidemiology at the University of Nottingham (having retired in 2008). They are co-authors of the Spirit Level
A 25 year gap between the life expectancy of rich and poor Londoners is a further indictment of our unequal society
15 January 2014 03:59 PM
One of the greatest determinants of a person’s health is their income
25 October 2013 03:59 PM
Life expectancy is going up, but so too is the gap between rich and poor
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 1 PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
- 2 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 3 The Grace Dent Christmas Questionnaire
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 Vagina canoe artist defends herself over ‘obscenity’ charges