KM Abel is Professor of Psychological Medicine and Director of the Centre for Women's Mental Health at University of Manchester and Honorary Consultant Psychiatrist at Manchester Mental Health & Social Care Trust.
22 April 2013 01:42 PM
Caring for a relative in France prompted our writer reflect on British healthcare
21 December 2012 12:38 PM
'Big Pharma' has become a villain of the modern age, but where does their responsibility for public health end and individual responsibility begin?
27 November 2012 02:42 PM
The actions of the African warlord provide a useful route into the sort of ethical question that adults don't ask nearly often enough
04 October 2012 12:27 PM
A leading psychiatrist notes how it's become achingly fashionable to obsess over how our diets can affect our longevity. But do you know we're living longer already?
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- 1 Israel-Gaza conflict: 'When Genocide is Permissible' article removed from The Times of Israel website
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >