Katie Grant writes news and features for The Independent, i, Independent on Sunday and Independent Voices.
02 December 2014 12:00 AM
Who’s this Lycra-clad man and why the antennae?
27 November 2014 12:00 AM
With age comes wisdom?
25 November 2014 12:00 AM
Holding all the cards?
11 November 2014 12:02 AM
A quarter of juices tested had as much sugar as Coca-Cola
09 November 2014 10:48 PM
The Labour peer Michael Cashman has topped The Independent on Sunday’s Rainbow List, which celebrates lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people. The annual chart, formerly known as the Pink List, features Britain’s 101 most influential LGBT people, including politicians, commentators, campaigners, actors and musicians.
03 November 2014 10:29 AM
Manchester, Leeds and Sheffield willl be given opportunity
30 October 2014 12:00 AM
Quick, somebody call the lactation police: a mother has shared a photo of her breastfeeding her child!
28 October 2014 12:00 AM
Want to escape the rat race?
23 October 2014 12:00 AM
What’s he got to say for himself when he comes up for air?
21 October 2014 12:00 AM
What’s all the fuss about?
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 250,000 back our campaign
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition