Katie Grant writes news and features for The Independent, i, Independent on Sunday and Independent Voices.
20 February 2014 12:00 AM
Tell us a joke, then…
19 February 2014 12:01 AM
18 February 2014 12:00 AM
Have I seen him around somewhere?
17 February 2014 12:00 AM
Isn’t he important?
14 February 2014 12:00 AM
Oh no, The Wurzels are back!
13 February 2014 12:00 AM
12 February 2014 12:00 AM
Ski jumping? Sounds like a recipe for disaster…
11 February 2014 12:00 AM
Ah, everybody’s favourite fictional cheeseburger-loving hitman
10 February 2014 12:00 AM
Every dog has its day…
06 February 2014 12:00 AM
The Purple One returns!
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
Salmond accused of laughing off national debt with ‘what are they going to do: invade?’ joke
- 1 British tourists 'murdered' in Thailand: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Vivienne Westwood says 'Yes' to Scottish Independence by declaring: 'I hate England'
- 3 Welcome to Cameroon, where drinking Baileys can lead to imprisonment
- 4 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 5 Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article