Kenfrey Kiberenge is a journalist for the Sunday Nation newspaper in Kenya
01 October 2013 04:21 PM
In the wake of the Westgate attack, the US and UK have offered moral support and assistance to Kenya. China, whose interests in the country continue to grow, was silent
Kenya shopping mall attack: More security, less tourism, loss of freedoms - our way of life will have to change
23 September 2013 06:48 PM
Hospitals are reporting that their blood banks are full, with queues of people ready to donate still growing outside
07 June 2013 06:28 PM
Not all those who suffered have been appeased by William Hague's offer
12 February 2013 01:10 PM
In Britain, people cram into pubs and bars to watch important national events.
06 October 2012 12:00 AM
Yesterday's ruling is a historic moment for Kenya. First, it is a lesson to the judiciary in Kenya (and other struggling court systems around the world) that justice is possible.
27 July 2012 04:35 PM
The Ivory Coast president Alassane Ouattara, who is in Britain for the Olympics opening ceremony, was heckled by protesters as he met diplomats in central London earlier today.
17 July 2012 12:00 AM
Kenyans are keenly aware of the West’s double standards when it comes to human rights
11 July 2012 12:00 AM
The military has nominated a hardline former general as one of Burma's two Vice-Presidents.
21 June 2012 02:57 PM
Kenfrey Kiberenge works for 'The Standard' newspaper in Nairobi.
He is winner of the David Astor Journalism Award 2012 and is on a fellowship programme with 'The Independent' in London.
Here he writes about his arrival in the UK from Nairobi and the different approach both nations have towards policing.
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
Louise Mensch says 'F**K YOU' in explosive tweets about David Cameron, Saudi Embassy and the Queen over King Abdullah tributes
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights