Kim Wall is a New York-based writer and photojournalist. Before moving to the United States, Kim worked as a political reporter for the Swedish Foreign Ministry in Australia and for the European Union in India, as well as a freelancer in Beijing. Originally from Sweden, she graduated from London School of Economics in 2011 with a degree in International Relations. Kim currently studies at Columbia Graduate School of Journalism.
07 November 2012 03:13 PM
The electorate of Sandy-battered Staten Island had every excuse not to vote yesterday, yet still these "forgotten borough" residents came to the polls in their droves.
02 November 2012 01:54 PM
Four days after Hurricane Sandy struck, many parts of New York are still without power, but a striking sense of community is keeping residents warm
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
EU exit would hit UK economy much harder than neighbouring countries, study finds
Andrew Lloyd Webber: Phantom of the Opera writer mocked after issuing a warning about Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon
General election 2015: Labour will toughen hate crimes legislation surrounding Islamophobia
- 1 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 2 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 3 The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 4 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
- 5 Yazidi sex slaves undergoing surgery to 'restore virginity' after being raped by Isis militants