Lance Price is a former Director of Communications for the Labour Party and author of ‘Where Power Lies’ (Simon and Schuster) and 'The Spin Doctor's Diary'. Since September 2011 he has been Executive Director of the Kaleidoscope Trust.
Voters might not want to listen to Tony Blair, but Ed Miliband's Labour party would be foolish not to
11 April 2013 05:18 PM
As the former prime minister wrote in his New Statesman article, politics in Britain has moved on - just not in the direction some had hoped
05 February 2013 02:38 PM
It's taken me a while to convince myself of the arguments for marriage, but as MPs vote today on historic proposals to legalise gay marriage, I'm more convinced than ever
29 November 2012 12:00 AM
An Office for Journalistic Responsibility would be too much. But why don't the press collectively fund a website to offer instant right of reply to those they write about?
Is Ed Miliband hungry enough for power? That's the real test - as his brother David knows only too well
01 October 2012 05:51 PM
To become Prime Minister, it's not even good enough to say and do the right things. As Tony Blair proved, you have to brim with energy and determination
29 May 2012 12:00 AM
Rupert Murdoch was the 24th member of the Cabinet. On many major decisions his views were taken into account
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 3 'Necrophilia-obsessed' girl among double murder accused in three-way sex case
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Revealed after 75 years of secrecy: 'Fifi' the glamorous WW2 special agent who tested British spies' resolve