Laura Davis is Commissioning Editor for Independent Online (Food & Drink, Travel, Health, Gaming) and editor of weekly gaming column The Console
15 July 2013 06:04 PM
As ever with the ever-grinding X Factor rumour mill, talk is rife that lead judge Gary Barlow is quitting the line up.
15 July 2013 12:10 PM
She's only gone and cast a Bedazzling Hex on herself!
10 July 2013 01:59 PM
It's finally been proven that everything we think we know about Britain is a load of old tosh.
09 July 2013 11:32 AM
One times one is...
07 July 2013 05:49 PM
After 85 years in the fame game, the world’s most famous mouse has had a makeover. Laura Davis charts the changing face of Disney’s leading man
07 July 2013 01:56 PM
After two decades in the UK, prosecutors have finally confirmed Abu Qatada's arrival in Jordan to stand trial on terrorism charges.
05 July 2013 01:24 PM
Controversy-loving Katie Hopkins has caused another row after appearing on This Morning.
03 July 2013 12:30 PM
If you did attend Glastonbury Festival over the weekend, you're probably just about recovering now.
01 May 2013 12:12 PM
Rockstar has released trailers that show each of the three main characters from Grand Theft Auto 5.
26 April 2013 12:16 PM
It all started with a little challenge from comedian Nathan Fielder.
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help